Who we are
Information Collection and Use
When you use our Website, we may collect certain personally identifiable information, such as:
- Name: We may collect your name when you provide it voluntarily, for example, when leaving comments or contacting us through the provided contact form.
- Email Address: We may collect your email address when you subscribe to our newsletter or contact us.
We also collect non-personal information automatically as you interact with our Website. This information may include:
- Log Data: We may collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Website (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Use of Information
We use the information collected from you for various purposes, including:
- To provide and maintain the Website;
- To respond to your inquiries or comments;
- To send you updates, newsletters, or other information you subscribed to receive;
- To analyze and improve the Website’s content, performance, and user experience;
- To comply with legal obligations.
We implement reasonable security measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. However, no data transmission over the internet or storage system can be guaranteed to be completely secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you believe we have collected information from a child under 13, please contact us immediately, and we will take appropriate measures to remove the information.